Hi there ,
now that you have taken your first steps on the AX Semantics platform, it’s due time to think about the steps ahead.
If you need a general Idea on how we function. Watch this. it only takes 5 Minutes to bring you up to speed.
If you already know what we do, now is the time to build a foundation both flexible and long-lasting, that may withstand the daily challenges for your content automation environment. This procedure starts with a simple question: What do I want to achieve in the long run and how many data containers do i need for that?
Some tipps for your collections:
The number of collections is dependent on key features of our automation process:
- Each collection can individually be filled with a subset of your data.
- Each collection can then be individually triggered to generate content for the contained data subset.
- The collection is then individually sending their content back to your web platform together with the generated content, the collection id, the collection name, the document id, the document name and the language of the content generation.
- If you need to distinguish between certain groups within your data, different collections are your tool of choice.
Reasons for creating multiple collection:
- Separate content generation for testing or for your productive usage
- Content generation in different languages
- Content generation for different publishing platforms
- Content generation for a specific range of your data which is treated differently than the rest (either in generation rhythm or content wise)
These cases all warrant the usage of additional collections for your projects to define and establish different secondary use cases for your content automation.
If you need help, feel free to contact us via in-APP Chat, so we can discuss your application of collections.
Best regards and good success