Hi there ,
If you need a general Idea on how we function. Watch this. it only takes 5 Minutes to bring you up to speed.
This guide deals with deciding on how to decide on the number of collections to use during your Work with the AX NLG Cloud.
These are the most important API Calls when dealing with collections:
- Create a new collection:
- Generate content for all datasets within a single collection:
- You can check wether a dataset is present inside a collection by using the update or create endpoint: https://developers.ax-semantics.com/v3/documents/update-or-create-by-document-uid
Some tipps for your collections:
If you need to distinguish between certain groups within your data, different collections are your tool of choice:
- Each collection can individually be filled with a subset of your data.
- Each collection can then be individually triggered to generate content for the contained data subset.
- The collection is then individually sending their content back to your web platform together with the generated content, the collection id, the collection name, the document id, the document name and the language of the content generation.
Further reasons for creating multiple collections:
- Separate content generation for testing or for your productive usage
- Content generation in different languages
- Content generation for different publishing platforms
- Content generation for a specific range of your data which is treated differently than the rest (either in generation rhythm or content wise)
These cases require the usage of additional collections for your projects in contrast to sending all data into the same collection. The next step would be for your to decide how your data should be organized within the AX environment. If in doubt consult your content manager to determine how the AX environment needs to be shaped for their work on the platform.
If you need help, feel free to contact us via in-APP Chat, so we can discuss your application of collections.
Best regards and good success