Should you wish to use our API for data upload and text download (and you should!), here are the basics on how to do it:
- You authenticate with the API (documented here: https://developers.ax-semantics.com/v3/authentication/L4ZgmQjs5aE9LbDtP). Please note the best practices for authentication mentioned in the documentation, especially for timing.
- Documents are loaded into the appropriate collection. The upload process is briefly described here (https://developers.ax-semantics.com/v3/basic-api/add-document-1) and documented in detail here: https://developers.ax-semantics.com/v3/documents/add-document
- Then the texts are generated. This can be done by 3 triggers:
- You press the “Generate” button on the website
- Automatic generation for new data sets is activated for the collection
- An API call for a specific document. This is useful for example for a text refresh and documented here: https://developers.ax-semantics.com/v3/documents/generate-content-for-a-single-document
- The generated text goes back to you. This can be done in two ways, of which we strongly recommend the first:
- You set up a webhook and store it in the collection’s settings, so that finished texts are sent there. Documentation about this is here: https://developers.ax-semantics.com/v3/documents/RbACAMp44hxS6uaCP
- You check if a document has a text until it does and then retrieve it. Documentation here: https://developers.ax-semantics.com/v3/documents/text-delivery
With the delivered text a “round trip”, as we call it, is completed.